You’ve read the articles and watched the videos, but your situation is unique.
Learn how one-on-one YNAB help can take the stress out of budgeting.
Find the service that meets you where you are
- Want to be sure if it’s a good fit? Book a free 30-minute chat with Kerrie
- The purpose of this call is to get to know one another, find out what struggles you’re having with your money, and learn how coaching can help
- A one hour session with Kerrie to look at your budget and troubleshoot quick issues
- Best for specific questions or established YNAB users that want a quick budget check
- Leave the session with clear action items and resources to get your budget cleaned up and ready to go
Most popular option!
- Ten 60-minute, one-on-one sessions with Kerrie used over the course of 3 months
- This package will focus on getting you everything you need to start budgeting on your own and moving towards your money goals
- Learn more about the Coaching Package
Frequently Asked Questions
You Need A Budget (YNAB) is a budgeting software. I love recommending YNAB to clients, because that’s what I use myself! Please note that you need a YNAB subscription to get the most out of coaching with Mindful Budgets.
Don’t have a YNAB subscription yet? You can start a 34-day free trial. (Psssst. As a YNAB Certified Coach, I can also extend your trial two extra months during a Coaching Package! Just let me know!)
Do you provide bookkeeping support for small business owners?
I do not offer “done for you” bookkeeping support for small business owners who want to use YNAB as a bookkeeping software. My specialization is to help individuals and families with their personal budgets first, then we use a similar strategy to empower you to set up a small business budgets in YNAB. We can also review how to implement Profit First into your YNAB small business budget.
What’s a financial coach vs. a financial advisor?
A financial advisor focuses on creating investment strategies to help you grow your wealth.
A financial coach (this is me) can help you improve your relationship with money and stay on track to meet your goals.
Another way to think about it: a financial advisor helps you plan for the future, but a financial coach gives you strategies to manage your money today (so that you are able to plan for the future).
Is coaching like therapy?
While we do discuss mindset and past experiences with money, a financial coach is not a therapist and should not be used in lieu of a medical or mental health professional.
What’s your cancellation/refund policy?
Sessions can be rescheduled with at least 48-hour written notice before the start of a session. With less than 48-hours notice, the cost of the session will be forfeited. All package fees are nonrefundable. Read our full cancellation and refund policy here.